- Our 120 Liter (31.7gal) solvent recovery vacuum pot still with 4" pipework to the condenser
- Recovery rate of 6 to 7.5 gph (22.7 to 28.3Lph) with run times of around 4 hours
- Bottom drains on each tank that allow for a easy and mess free harvest
- Mostly tri-clamp parts for easy assembly, disassembly, cleaning, and additional modifications.
- Easy to operate and move, with lockable wheels.
- Patented Design and Engineer Peer Reviewed
-- BASE SYSTEM PRICE ONLY, DOES NOT INCLUDE CHILLER, HEATER, VACUUM PUMP --
We will call within 48 hours to arrange shipping. There will be an additional cost for most shipping options, as this is a large and heavy item and is shipped via frieght.
(To give a rough idea of potential shipping costs, it's appoximately $500 for us to ship to Los Angeles or Seattle, or $1,600 to New York)
If you dont hear from usemail: email@example.com
call: (530) 739-9727 M - F , 9AM to 5PM (PST)Have Invoice # , which should be emailed after checkout.
30 day return policy from date of shipment arrival. There will be a 25% restock fee on the refund for this item.